Monday, March 18, 2013

I Want To Blog But...

... I don't have my laptop with me. The young lady has been using it the whole day for her school work. Hers wouldn't turn on. This is why I am blogging via my mobile phone.

It's late but the young lady and I are not asleep yet. She's still writing a story for her Creative Writing class across the table where I am sitting from, while enjoying a bowl of hot, no-meat Lucky Me! instant ramen I prepared for her. I am sipping instant coffee with my slice of cinnamon raisin bread.
It's cold here. Weather forecast said it's going to snow in the early morning.

We are all sleeping in the living room again.  I can literally hear the boys' breathing from where I am sitting in the dining room. They've been sound asleep for more than three hours now.
I might follow soon after I am done writing my grocery lists on my handy dandy Miss Piggy notebook.

I'll find time to blog about our Saturday hike at Monocacy National Battlefield Park from the other weekend.

Until here. Bye.

11 comments:

Senyor Iskwater said...

wow coffee... i wanna read Yna's work for her creative writing class...

Hi! I am LiLi! said...

I'll ask her.

Overthinker Palaboy said...

kape atsaka cinnamon raisin bread atsaka bolpen at papel! hay picture perfect!

bakit may CW ang dalaga mo? kurso sa kolehiyo?

Hi! I am LiLi! said...

:)

CW is her senior elective course.

Genskie said...

Yay this reminds me of Tagaytay... When I was still teaching Koreans.. I had a student who would want to have her class in Starbucks' Tagaytay specially if it's raining. Maybe the scenery outside the window could make her think more.

crybaby said...

i adore the notebook :)

Jhanz said...

Cute notebook! :)

trishie said...

I'm suddenly craving cinnamon raisin bread..oh no!

June | Life and Spices said...

Best combination.. It's either reading while having a cup of coffee or writing..

Lalah said...

at gusto ko talaga yang notebook na may mukhang piggy hahahah

Pink Line said...

i miss you and your stories...

Post a Comment