Monday, June 30, 2014

e-Post Card from Yna 1

The young lady left for California last Saturday. She will be away for over a month as one of the 20 chosen delegates representing America for a student conference in Korea. We all miss her already but at the same time excited and so happy for her. Here's her first e-post card from her that I forgot to post yesterday.

from yna

"Teddy and I are headed to California for the next few days. With a five hour flight, Teddy is all I have to cuddle with, but that's okay." - Yna . 6.28.2014




Teddy is a teddy bear by Russ that we bought her in Gaisano Country Mall in Cebu, Philippines when she was almost a year old. She still takes Teddy anywhere she goes.

8 comments:

leonayuk said...

mingawon man pod ta nimo Yn....

mike said...

k-pop all the way!!! :)

ZaiZai said...

Oh I wish I were Teddy :)

ZaiZai said...

But Teddy can't eat so I take it back :)

Marjorie said...

Ooh your daughter is lucky, When I was in school I never had that kind of opportunity and I wasn't even allowed to go on field trips.

aimee said...

Sooooooooo proud! Mwah!

June | Life and Spices said...

Cute.. Ang sweet na bata.

crybaby said...

Awwww...

I'm so proud of her.

Post a Comment