Sunday, April 7, 2013

I Am Sorry

I don't remember the exact date last time I updated this blog. I got very sick -- complete with a very high fever, muscle pain, and a colossal headache.

After the sickness, I was cleaning up a storm. We were expecting visitors from California and Vancouver, so I had to clean the house from top to bottom. Thank God the kids and the mister was there to help me.

We also went to New York, New Jersey, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and Washington DC. It was fun when it's spent with family. It was indeed a reunion full of surprises. Also, we walked a lot, especially in New York and Washington DC, but we also ate a lot. big grin

I'll tell you about my happenings from the past weeks soon. Plus I will have to post about my new Firmoo eyeglass.

...and oh, by the way, the mister and I celebrated our 18th wedding anniversary last week.

L1610517

I miss you all. I hope you feel the same. Do you?

10 comments:

Senyor Iskwater said...

hmmnnnn... yeah I miss you!

Happy 18th Anniversary!!! I look forward to know the stories behind the pics you posted sa FB!

Welcome back!!!

Overthinker Palaboy said...

maligayang anibersaryo sa inyo ni mister!

JH Alms said...

happy 18th anniversary..

June | Life and Spices said...

Happy Anniv! Lovely shot of the bouquet.

Genskie said...

Good to know that you are feeling well now. Happy Anniversary to you and your hubby.
May you have long exciting and loving years together :)

Julienne said...

:) welcome back and happy anniversary!

aimee said...

Happy for you!

ZaiZai said...

Belated happy anniversary to you and the mister!

Glad I am your Instagram follower Lili, I felt like I was with you (well, like a stalker) on your very busy and fun trip. Mwahs!

Pink Line said...

wow! i love the flowers.. happy anniversary! im excited to read your story about the states' visit with family.. naaliw ako sa mga pictures nio sa fb hihi and yes i've missed you ;)

joanne said...

Yes, I missed you!!

Belated Happy Anniv to you and your iyot! Hahaha.. Good to hear that you're all better. I got sick too kaya nag-hiatus mode muna aketch, haha

Post a Comment