Tuesday, April 9, 2013

I Am So Good At It, Says The Boy

I was checking Twitter while lounging in our living room with the kids and my niece who came to visit from California.

Then I saw a tweet from a teener follower and a friend in real life. It said: "Ning bang diggerygidung Funny words I sing when I am dancing. Lazytown"

When I read it, I immediately knew it was wrong. Lazytown was a TV show that my son used to watch in the morning when he was a toddler.

I told the young lady that I'd reply and tweet the right one or maybe send her a direct message of the correct one. I just thought it's proper to correct her so she won't be embarrassed, just as I'd like to be informed of errors in my blog or tweets.



The young lady: Ma, stop being a bully.
The boy: ...but *Ate, Mama is so good at it.

Hahahaha!

I can not argue with what the boy said. It's true and I thought I retired long time ago. By the way, the right one is "Bing Bang Dig-i-rig-i-Dong." I am sorry, I can't help it.


*Ate is a Filipino term used to address an older sister, female relative or a friend as a sign of respect. 

13 comments:

leonayuk said...

I agree "You're Good At It"

Senyor Iskwater said...

Funny... The boy knows you well...

You retired na? hmmmnnnnn... Let's relive the bully in you!

ZaiZai said...

I miss you Lili! Yes, you are so good at it, so why stop no? :)

I watched Lazy Town too, excuse ko back then was it was on because my brother was watching it, pero ako talaga nanunuod :)

Genskie said...

Super love ko yung comment ni Kuya...may justification syang ginawa hahaha

Pink Line said...

hahaha..natawa na lang talaga ako at na-miss ko mga post mo ;)

Hi! I am LiLi! said...

Really? Bully ko and good at it pa jud!

Anonymous said...

Hi LiLi,
I really love your blog and always enjoy to read the posts. I hope you had a great time in California.
I was wondering if you would be interested in sharing your posts and ideas on Glipho? It's a quite new social publishing platform for bloggers like you.

joanne said...

Oh yes you are indeed, Lili! I just remembered your Mga Kuwento ni Mother Lili Blog, hahahaha

Hi! I am LiLi! said...

I did! Was it a bad decision?

Hi! I am LiLi! said...

I miss you, Zai.

Ginawa mo pang reason si Ge. 'kaw talaga!

Hi! I am LiLi! said...

Kumusta Arline?

Hi! I am LiLi! said...

We did not go to California!

Hi! I am LiLi! said...

Hahaha. I was a bully in that blog? Di naman masyado!

Post a Comment