Monday, May 27, 2013

But, Dear...

Untitled

Yesterday, at Rugged Wearhouse to buy shorts and shirts for the boy...

Me: I like this, dear. Which one akong paliton, blue or red stripes? (Which one should I buy, blue or red stripes?)

I was really liking the one with the red stripes but I just want to hear his opinion.

The Mister: Huh? Daghan na man ka ug bags. (You have a lot of bags already.)

I knew that already but I just love canvas bags. broken heart

Me: But dear.... I can afford it.

big grin Don't tell anyone that I am a "hundrenaire"!

Then I walked back to where the bags were displayed, and with a very heavy heart, I put the blue striped bag back.

....then the red one. I walked away and never looked back. The mister was right. I have bags that he bought me that I haven't used yet like these two.

P.S. The canvas bag was priced at $12.99. See?! I can afford it! sigh




10 comments:

ZaiZai said...

Wow Lili, you have so much control! I would have bought both if I were in your position. "Hundrenaire" din kasi ako :)

I believe one can't have too many bags! :)

June | Life and Spices said...

Sayang ayos yung Red Lily., pero kung madami na why not.. sa sunod na lang ulet.

Overthinker Palaboy said...

Haha. Ang galing sumagot ni husband :)

joanne said...

Okay lang naman kahit madami kang bags ah! Sayang pero I like naman yun binigay sayo ni hubby na bags din, they're too cute lalo na yun smaller one.. was that pink or red?

crybaby said...

life is short, buy the bags. bwahahahaa!

Hi! I am LiLi! said...

Buti na lang hindi ako nagwala doon. hehehe.

Gawa na lang ako from scratch. Good idea?

Hi! I am LiLi! said...

Yes. Ang ganda 'yong red no? :(

Hi! I am LiLi! said...

Tse!

hehehe.

Hi! I am LiLi! said...

The smaller one is red.

Hi! I am LiLi! said...

I'll try to see (without Papi Love) if it is still there. bwihihihi.

Post a Comment