Wednesday, March 13, 2013

The Seed

In our backyard, one summer day in 2003, the boy (three years old at that time) and I were lounging by our poolside eating watermelon.

The boy: hmmm. sweet
Me: .... (munch. munch. munch)
The boy: I love this watermelon.
Me: .... (munch. munch. munch)
The boy: hmmm. So goood.

Silence.

Dead air.

The boy: ...when a lady swallows the seed of a watermelon, her tummy grows big.

The boy thought out loud, which reminds me of what happened to my sister-in-law. (Visit her blog here.)

nyora

We can't wait to welcome my brother and SIL's "watermelon" this summer 2013. cool


7 comments:

crybaby said...

SIL, have you swallowed a seed of a watermelon? is it a boy watermelon or a girl?

aimee said...

Dili diay seedless ang watermelon nila Kuya! Hehehe!

Hi! I am LiLi! said...

(((( Atangan! ))))

Hi! I am LiLi! said...

Nalipat. Dihay usa natun.

Senyor Iskwater said...

Hmmnnn... Sana totoo... I would love to eat watermelon seeds...bunch of it... hehehe

Hi! I am LiLi! said...

Ninang ako ha. Hehehehe

ZaiZai said...

baka watermelon ang isilang ni Senyor! lol!

Post a Comment