Saturday, January 5, 2013

It's a Fine Fart

This is another reason why I admire Annie Leibovitz as a photographer because she captures details...

such as this fart bubble of Michael Phelps' photo ad campaign for Louis Vuitton.

2012-08-22--loose-medals-stripped-of-meadals-michael-phelps-but-speedo-michael-phelps-louis-vuitton-ad-campaign-1

I just love Annie Leibovitz. In fact I watched her documentary film, Annie Leibovitz: Life Thru a Lens over and over and over and over again. Oh by the way, I learned from that film that she lived in the Philippines when her father was stationed there during the Vietnam war and took her first pictures there too.

Oh yeah!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

...and all I see is his yummy goodness.

Senyor Iskwater said...

really? well ever since it's more fun in the philippines...

wala lang... masabi ko lang... totoo ba yang fart ubble na yan?

ZaiZai said...

Nice! I saw this picture before but didn't notice the fart bubble :) At coolness naman, she shot her first pics here! :)

joanne said...

Ansaya.. never knew that fart can be transformed into art! Bongga nga ang photographer na yan! :)

crybaby said...

I didn't know this was Annie Leibovitz's . This was a controversial photo on Phelp's career; read bits from yahoo.

Post a Comment