Wednesday, April 15, 2015

The Note

Yesterday afternoon, the boy and I found a note inserted in between our door and the door frame.

...and it wasn't just a note, a $20 bill was enclosed in it.

L1830068

I don't think who ever left the message is a neighbor. Maybe, she or he made a wrong turn into our cul de sac, and decided to back from our driveway and hit our mailbox.

I was laughing after reading the note. You see, the other night, the mister was looking for prices for a new mailbox post online. Ours was leaning already. As I remember, we had that since the boy was not in school yet. So I asked the mister yesterday when he came home from work how much it would cost to get a new post. He said around $25. HA! Just $5 more for a new post.

I feel bad for the one who left the note. She or he did not damaged our mailbox post. It was leaning already before she/he hit it.

But thank you, dear stranger. I hope for more responsible and honest people like you!


6 comments:

Marjorie said...

We need more people like him/her in this world. Consider it a blessing :)

Senyor Iskwater said...

Lucky day! Mukhang nakakaluwag-luwag naman ang nagbigay so keri na!

mike said...

sweet.....please share the wealth :)

jep buendia said...

ang galing naman! :)
at least may mga ganyan pang uri ng tao hahaha :)

ZaiZai said...

Really nice of him/her! Faith in humanity..restored! Haha :)

Hi! I am LiLi! said...

I thanked her through my prayers. Na-touch talaga ako sa ginawa nya!

Post a Comment