Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Arnel Pineda

Arnel Pineda
(photo source)

While watching this video on Yahoo (view video below).

The boy said:
His hair looks funny. He has a lot of tattoos. His English is getting better. He has earrings. He looks like he's wearing make-up.
...and the young lady said:
He looks younger. He doesn't look like a hippy now. 

Watch the trailer of "Don't Stop Believin': Everyman's Journey" - a documentary starring Arnel Pineda and his Journey bandmates premieres at the Tribeca Film Festival in April, 2012.


His story and his journey to where he is now has been told over and over again but you will never get enough of a story that truly brings inspiration and hope to everyone.



More about Arnel Pineda HERE.

12 comments:

joanne said...

Naloka naman ako sa pink lipstick ni Arnel Pineda! :)

Anonymous said...

hindi lang siguro alam i-make-up ang kutis pinoy ng mga puti. lol

Hi! I am LiLi! said...

match sa shirt nya. hehehe

Hi! I am LiLi! said...

ang ibang pinoy din naman di rin marunong mag match ng foundation sa skin color nila. kaya "powder ranger" ang resulta! lol.

marj said...

halur?!!!! na unsa ba ng iyang lips??????!!!!!

ZaiZai said...

I like his new do, typical rockstar kasi yung long hair nya dati. ung pink lips, very taylor swift naman! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi lili, thanks for the visit! :)

Hi! I am LiLi! said...

natawa ako sa Taylor Swift.

Hi! I am LiLi! said...

you're welcome. i'll drop a line if makagawi ako ulit sa blog mo.

aimee said...

What I see first was his pink lips?! And that's all I see. hehehehhee!
I hear you .....his life is an inspiration to many!

witty humor said...

Um, hindi ako maka get over sa makeup ni Arnel. Hehe. Actually mahirap talaga mag makeup for photoshoots and TV appearances diba. Pag di sanay ang makeup artist nag mumukha talagang girl ang boy.

Hi! I am LiLi! said...

I think mas better if wala na lang.

Post a Comment