Thursday, December 22, 2022

December 16, 2022 - An Annual Event

The mister and I attended their Christmas party hosted by the company he works for for close to 25 years.

 The event was held at a hotel about close to an hour away, closer to Washington D.C. Like I always prefer, I wore something old. In fact I already wore my dress at an interment of ashes of a dear friend last May. This ensemble...


And because I am being economical, I wore the dress again last Friday. I bought this from a thrift store near our house. I honestly find it pricey for $12.99, but then I didn't realize that it was discounted. Paid $9.99 for it, a 2010 - 2012 (not sure of the year) Oscar de la Renta dress.

This was my ensemble for the party. 


Most of what I wore were, of course, from my vintage boutique, June22 at Etsy. 

DRESS: 2010's Oscar de la Renta, thrifted for $9.99. 

MINK FUR STOLE CAPE: 1950s White's 

HANDBAG: 1950s - 1960s Ande's 

BLACK BEADED SHORT GLOVES: 1940s - 1950s Penney's 

WHITE PEARL NECKLACE: a gift from the big sister, Ate Aimee. 

Shoes, belt, eyeglasses, Pearl bangle and earrings are from my closet 

Lastly, I would like to thank June22 Vintage Boutique and their curator (that's ME!) for my outfit, and my daughter for my new haircut.

Here is also a photo of me with Mr. Fahrenheit. :D


1 comment:

Twilight Man said...

You looked fabulous in a designer dress with your handsome Mister beside. You guys were fit to walk down red carpet events. Your sunglasses is very trendy now like the 1950s! I love them.
Merry Christmas to you and family!

Post a Comment