Saturday, October 24, 2015

10Things

Untitled

I have been super busy lately in my shop. So much to take photos of, to list, and organize. Since it is already the start of the cold season, orders of custom made animal scarves are coming in. One off-white kitty scarf is going to be adopted in New York next week. On top of that, I am organizing the house from top to bottom. That is why I sometimes forget to update this blog. I got a couple of messages asking me if I am alright since I have been quiet here. I'll post more next week since my drafts are piling up. I hope you all have a wonferful weekend.


1. My sister and I were talking about grains, and which one is better than the other. So which is which?

2. Did you know where some sayings came from?

3. This is the coolest yarn bomb I've seen, and this, this, this,  too. OMG! Especially this!

4. This is inspiring.

5. Are you a Star Wars fan? Then, this is for you!

6. The mister and I with many of our friends went to No. 10 in 1991 when we were still in college.

7. I really need to fix our bedroom. Here's 100 bedroom inspirations.

8. Wow! Paul McCartney unearths previously unreleased Michael Jackson vocals.

9. Effortlessly killed it!

10. Meet the kids at Sweetheart Rink c. 1972.


Photo taken by me of my children in Rockville, Maryland in July of 2013.

2 comments:

Nancy Chan said...

Cute off white kitty scarf! Have a wonderful Sunday!

crybaby said...

love this post. i will be visiting this post quite often. the "sayings" is good-to-know, the bedrooms is truly inspiring and etc etc etc.

Post a Comment