Thursday, October 15, 2015

Vegetable Bibimbap

Hello again from my kitchen!

I made bibimbap last night. It was my first time to make it, and I couldn't believe how good it was. I have tasted a few bites before, but never really had a whole bowl of my own. My version doesn't have meat and egg in it.

Today, for lunch, I made it again. This is addicting.

Untitled

Add a little sesame oil and mix everything up! Viola! Yummy!

Untitled

I have no plans of preparing another dish for dinner, but bibimbap! Again!

7 comments:

yccos said...

looks really yummy!! My sibs and I get bibimbap every sunday!! Yummyness!

mike said...

Where's the BEEF??!!!! Me want meat!!! :)

Looks yummy. now i feel like i want to eat a bibimbap this weekend.

Hi! I am LiLi! said...

I learned of one resto here that serves bibimbap and I found out it's mahal. :(

Hi! I am LiLi! said...

Hi Mike! Maybe on Saturday or Sunday, there'll be a few slices of beef in my bibimbap. I only eat meat on the weekend. :)

trishie said...

This looks so good, I do love bibimbap!

stevevhan said...

Creating your own food esp if they taste good after would make you really addict bout it. I usually make my own greek yoghurt + fruits = super yum = now im addict!
----

Off topic: Just a little favor
Would you wanna vote for me in bloggys 2015.

kindly log in to:
1. http://bloggys.ph/section-4/
2. Vote/Tick the box for 'STEVEVHAN.BLOGSPOT.COM'
3. Click 'Vote via facebook'
4. A message will appear telling you that the vote has been casted.

handmade by amalia said...

This looks good :-)
Amalia
xo

Post a Comment