Saturday, January 10, 2015

Oh Lay's!

We're so gaga over wavy potato chips covered with milk chocolate from Lay's. I do not know how long will this limited edition product be in the market, so we grabbed two more today. It's $3.99 per 5 oz. pack at Giant Eagle.

Yeah! I know. It's kind of mahal (expensive) yet so much cheaper than the Royce' brand which is $17.00 per 6.7 oz, but it's really worth it---every morsel of it!

Untitled Untitled Untitled

This is so good that my boys even enhaled the morsels at the bottom of the bag. It's salty and sweet, and a total heavenly goodness.

Yum!


3 comments:

jonathan said...

So you also like Royce eh, I only look at them unless someone with a good heart gives me one box, not a piece. Lay's in chocolate, I will.

Hi! I am LiLi! said...

There is no Royce in my part of the world. It's in New York lang at sa online. It's mahal masyado.

jonathan said...

We have them here and when I saw them in Japan, I just looked at them. Better eat ramen and sushi, more filling!

Post a Comment