Monday, May 9, 2011

I love you a latte!

REPOSTED!

Posted on November 25, 2009

There's no school today.
Yna decided to polish her first original song written with her bessie, Sammy.

 I LOVE YOU A LATTE!

Listen and lemme know which one is better.
Click here for the first video.


I LOVE YOU A LATTE
(Original)
Sang by: Yna Divinagracia     
Music by: Yna D.
Written by: Yna and Sammy Solis

In December when we first met
Do you remember cause I can't forget
I bought a latte but I didn't see
You working at the counter when you first
looked at me

Chorus:
So if I ever see a frothy drink
Just look at what have we created
A love that's just so caffeinated
Thoughts of you is all I ever think
I need to tell you heart to heart
This is a way to say
I love you a latte.

Suddenly I'm shielded from cold
and nothing else matters in this world
I tried to pay when you touched my hand
I felt something inside that I didn't understand
You smiled at me and my heart took a flight
I blushed and said hello it was love
at first sight.


***************

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love both but i love this one better, its much clearer. - tatum

i love you a latte yna.

Anonymous said...

" A love that's just so caffeinated " , yeah right....hehehe! - tatum

Anonymous said...

" A love that's just so caffeinated" , yeah right. hehehe! - tatum

ღღČяїstinEεїз said...

Such a beautiful and heart lighted song Miss! I love it a latte! and wow! Yna is a wonderful song writer, I love the tune and the music of the song <3
And I can see that she loves Domo as well! used to be such a fan when I was younger too hahahaha

love lots,
Tin

mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

Post a Comment