Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Hello to a Birkin-ish!

This is the closest I can afford to a Birkin.

This is cheaper  but....
($35each, Available here. )


...but I prefer this 'cause this looks better.
*drools.
The Banana Taipei brand has more details.
I want it in every color but if I have to choose, I'd like a sunset orange or a green grass one.

Sadly, this is not available in the US.
I learned  that each bag costs $64.99 + $20 for international shipping fee. 
Not bad at all.

I am still weighing if this is a WANT or a NEED!
I am convincing myself that it's a need. Hehehehe

Should I or should I?






Follow LilianaJones on Twitter

2 comments:

crybaby said...

how much is this again in Taiwan?

Hi! I am LiLi! said...

crybaby: i don't know. i emailed them, they said it's $64.99.

Post a Comment