The mister took me on a date the other Friday to watch a concert in Washington DC. I was kind of worried prior to Friday since I was sick for awhile. I have the most terrible cough since I can remember. Good thing I didn't have stuffy nose. It was a total work out for my chest, stomach and lungs. I wished I gained abs during the process.
The front row was full when we came in. However, the right side of the stage wasn't. I stayed with the mister in the second-middle row during the first couple of songs.

I hated tiptoeing, and staring at these guys' back. So, I moved. I stood in the front-right side of the stage beside the bouncer.

This is Tashaki Miyaki from Los Angeles. They're touring with Allah-las. Their songs are kind of slow and not loud at all. It's that kind of music that I listen to when I am working, except when taking pictures. I listen to Latin and other dance music when I am doing that.

There's my date prior to when Allah-las started. The place got packed during the second half of the show. Good thing I moved to the front earlier.

Yes, here comes Allah-las! I had no idea who these guys were. I just knew the mister was excited to be there.


One of the band members was a total eye candy.

These guys were wearing beautiful leather boots. The drummer's was my favorite, a pair of brown suede chukka.

I was so glad the mister took me to this show. Allah-las is my kind of band. It felt like I was in the 60s.
www.allahlas.com
No comments:
Post a Comment