Hi. My little sister has a relationship with each of my kids that does not involve me. She is also close to my son-in-law and to their set of friends. She also has special annual traditions that she exclusively shares with her nephew and a separate one with her niece. (I have a married daughter and a son.)
My children also incorporate their favorite auntie in the activities they do with their barkada. This means that she is a member of the gang.
I'm wondering why she's the favorite? :)
ReplyDeleteHi. My little sister has a relationship with each of my kids that does not involve me. She is also close to my son-in-law and to their set of friends. She also has special annual traditions that she exclusively shares with her nephew and a separate one with her niece. (I have a married daughter and a son.)
DeleteMy children also incorporate their favorite auntie in the activities they do with their barkada. This means that she is a member of the gang.