Friday, December 26, 2014
Merry Christmas to All!
From my family to yours, hope all of you had a Merry Christmas! Ours was fun, intimate, warm, and as always, full of laughter and food. Christmas Day for us was also fun with the Santos family and the Rosellos who are like family to us since we immigrated here to America.
By the way, find Santa if you can. The mister and I had a hard time finding him when the young lady asked us if we saw Santa in her artwork. I guess we were too busy looking at ourselves. Hehehe.
Until next time. I heart you for stopping by!
Artwork Credit: Yna Divinagracia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Malipayong Pasko Ninyo Diha Mader Lil!!!
ReplyDeleteHi Rhett. Merry Christmas to you, to Dinah & Chelsea.
Delete..and I saw Santa pud diay... wala pa intawon ka landing.. :o) naglawig pa..
ReplyDeleteAng galing naman gumuhit ni young lady :)
ReplyDeleteKuhang-kuha kayong lahat :)
Nahirapan ako hanapin si Santa, pero nung nabasa ko yung comment ni RhettRhatto nakita ko na sa bintana, nasa himpapawid pa hehehe :)
Wow! It's so you dits... hahaha!
ReplyDeleteAwww how cute is that artwork dear! I made an artwork as a Christmas greeting too hehehe
ReplyDeleteThank you for greeting me in IG :D Merry Christmas also to you and your family dear!~Have a happy new year as well! <3
love lots,
Tin
mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com
Happy New Year Ms. Lili!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas to you Lili and your super lovely family :)
ReplyDeletehappy holidays!!!
ReplyDelete