Welcome to Smokestack Studios. It's an interior and accessories/showroom shop that opened around June this year. Oh la la! I love these kind of shops.











At the back of the shop is a showroom that is designed as an office. I knew the mister drooled when he went in. I was sure I did. It was beautiful. There was a wooden drafting table in one side, framed vintage prints on the walls, a vintage bike near the window, a beautiful leather seat by the huge desk, and an orange tin toy truck as a business card holder.


I found this bag and ended up buying it. I loved it. But sadly, I returned it the following day. There was no extra fabric on both sides of the frame and therefore, the opening of the bag was too tight. It was priced for $50.

SMOKESTACK STUDIOS LLC.
info@smokestackstudios.com
154-A North Market Street
Frederick, Maryland 21701
The shop looks amazing, wow! It's like going into a museum. I'm sorry about the bag, it looks good pa naman, sayang.
ReplyDeleteGusto ko yung feeling ng mga makalumang gamit :) Parang at home ang dating :)
ReplyDeleteThis shop is seriously cool! I love looking at homewares and interiors and can never resist browsing in a store like this
ReplyDeleteso much goodness there. i'm squinting at those cushions back there.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.bohemiantwilight.com
Ohhh heaven! Ang ganda nung bed! and really Ms. Lili, the office was really nice.
ReplyDeleteparang gusto ko lahat bilhin! hahahaha natuwa ako don sa drawing table na para sa akin vintage eh! hahaha uu kasi modern na kasi ngayon mga glass na eh yan classic! wwoooott!!
ReplyDelete