Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Jessie Who?

After dinner, the three of us, the mister, the boy and I, watched The Concert for Valor in Washington DC on TV.

... and then some guy on TV announced who was up next. We weren't really paying attention to what he said but we heard, " yada yada yada yada Jennifer Hudson and...!" Something like that. Then a lady with black hair, and in all black skintight get-up sang.

The boy: Who's that?

The mister: Jennifer Hudson!

He sounded so sure of who she was.

Me: Dili oy!  (No, it's not!)

I was so sure too that she was not Jennifer Hudson, and with confidence, I added...

Me: Jennifer Hudson ba diay na!? Di ba diay na si Jessie James(Is that Jennifer Hudson!? Isn't she Jessie James?)

The boy: Ma, Jessie J! Not James.

I FAILED!

We all failed!

Hahahahaha!


2 comments:

  1. Epic fail, you and the hubby. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's a great singer. Nag concert pa lang yan dito. Nice vocals.

    ReplyDelete