Saturday, June 4, 2011

First Saturday Once Again

Hello! It's been awhile since I wrote something in my blog. I know... I've been slacking lately. Sorry. :(

Anyway, today is our downtown First Saturday celebration for June. I am not sure if we' re going since the Mister is so engrossed playing with his new big boy toy, an electric guitar. The young lady is going somewhere this afternoon for a friend's birthday party. She's making a special handmade gift at this very moment. The boy is just happy playing with his video games since it's been over a week since the last time he did. He got so busy with school and cleaning his room.Well, I'd like to take care and give a little time to my front and backyard plants. Their beds need weeding. Two of my mini roses in the front yard are sick. I hate you aphids.

By the way, I have not been planting veggies and tomatoes this time because of the gophers living in our yard. I have no problem with the other rodents, the rabbits and the squirrels, only this burrowing rodent. Last year, the gophers ate my cucumber, melon, squash, pepper and my tomatoes... from the stalk up, leaving the dying roots behind. I don't know how to get rid of them. I don't want to kill them so I decided to co-exist with them. Yesterday, I found out, they ate and cut 2 branches of my new planted hydrangea. Please God, relocate them. Make them leave my backyard.

Anyway, gotta go! I need to finish doing the laundry. Talking about the real housewife of Fredrock! That's me!

Here are First Saturday photos of May.

Oh! Sorry about that. These birds go when they need to go. They do the number 2 anywhere. Thank God for windshields or else...
SPLAT!

Camaro. Lots of them.




L1340368



L1340550

Watch video of The Hard Swimmin' Fish HERE for last month's 1st Saturday celebration.


Sumittra


free trolley ride around downtown


iLike this lady.
a window display at Tiara Day.


Frederick is pet friendly! :)


Watch videos of The Studio6 HERE and HERE!


L1340457



Watch video of Mainstream Jazz HERE!







Darn! I promised myself to post 10 photos or less per post. Just consider the Camaro photos as one... and drum roll please. I posted a total of 22. Yikes. I broke the promise. :(

I'll try harder next time.


"Please don't Follow LilianaJones on Twitter 'cause it's just as boring as this blog."

2 comments:

aimee said...

nice fancy plates and glasses!

Hi! I am LiLi! said...

@aimee: Salamat! :)

Post a Comment