Tuesday, July 6, 2021

HOT!

 I got out of bed earlier than usual to feed our cats, and water our plants. 

Although I watered them yesterday morning, today was just too hot. 

The temperature was  about 100°F (about 37°C). 

I didn't really want to go out, but I had to ship items today since it was a federal holiday yesterday.

I had to ship 9 items, but thankful that the mister helped me pack 1 order. I just don't have patience to pack 5 fragile items----a set of 5 small mini speakers going to California. 

I was so busy packing and shipping, that I forgot to harvest the early bulam (avocado squash) that is ready for picking.

I guess, I'll do it tomorrow. I just hope it wouldn't be scorching hot tomorrow. Again.


2 comments:

Twilight Man said...

Your avocado šŸ„‘ is so huge and nice. Please ship to me!!!

It's good to hear that your business is keeping you busy.

suituapui said...

Belated Happy Independence Day. Wowww!!! 37 is hotter than here, in the Tropics. Yes, I read about the heatwave (up north in Canada) and also the Typhoon Elsa in Florida. Our weather can be so unpredictable these days.

Post a Comment