Monday, June 14, 2021

Sunday

 I was kind of able to sleep in on Sunday, and got out of bed closer to lunch. We did not have anything ready to pair with our coffee, so I made a quick sheet pancake. 

The blueberries were bought from our favorite fresh produce grocery store where we also buy our coffee beans. The strawberries were freshly harvested from our garden. 

There is not a lot left from our garden, but I am begging the mister to build another garden plot solely for different varieties of strawberry plants. 

The mister went out for a couple of hours to go mountain biking. I did a little work doing inventory for my small online shop.

When he got back, we went to the nearest home improvement and garden store to buy lumber. He's going to finish the second wildflower plot in our backyard. I've been very excited about this project. I really want to add more plants to attract pollinators to our garden. 

By the way, the weather couldn't make up her mind yesterday. The sun came out but changed his mind. Then it rained a little bit, and then it was gloomy all day. 

After dinner, I made bread--- Spanish bread and hotdog buns (6 vegan hotdog and 3 cheese-filled beef hotdog buns). They were requests from my favorite diners aka the boy and the mister.



Today, Monday is a busy day, but I might be able to squeeze in a little gardening after 5 PM. 

Got to go. I need to pack and ship 8 items today, and I need to accomplish this job before the post office closes at 5 pm.

Until next time.


1 comment:

Twilight Man said...

You have baked the most delicious Spanish bread and hotdog buns! The mister was happy and would build you another garden plot. Tell him it will become the Garden Of Eden to admire.

Post a Comment