Sunday, December 6, 2015

PHO 14

PHO 14 Vietnamese Restaurant is awarded as the best pho in Washington DC. We went there for late lunch weeks ago. It's our second time there, but the first we dined in, the boy didn't come with us.

Untitled

The mister tried their durian smoothie, and of course, we all had a sip. We don't eat the fruit except for the mister who loves it. But we can't get enough of durian, only if it's in candy form. The smoothie was something new to all of us, and it was really good. Sinh To Sau Rieng / Durian Smoothie . $3.99
Untitled
Untitled

Gỏi cuốn / Spring rolls (2) . $4.49Untitled

Chả Giò / Egg rolls (2) . $4.49Untitled

vermicelli noodle dish with fried fish Untitled

Grilled beef  & noodles served with shredded lettuce, pickled carrots, cucumber, served with their homemade fish sauce . $ 9.49 .
Untitled

Grilled beef served with rice. $ 9.49 .
Untitled

This was what I got the first we dined in there. The same as the second time. I really love this.
Untitled

I love Vietnamese food. I ate everything in my plate, including the fresh and pickled vegetables. This place is clean, serves really good Vietnamese dishes, and is affordable. But the next time we come again, I think we should try their pho as it is awarded as the best pho in DC.

PHO 14
(Van Ness location)
4201 Connecticut Ave NW
Washington, DC 20008

3 comments:

crybaby said...

vermicelli salad is my favorite.

Nancy Chan said...

Hi Lili, everything looks delicious and very appetizing. I too will polish off everything. I won't miss the durian smoothie! Slurps!

stevevhan said...

Wow very colorful! i love it so much! i got enticed on that grilled beef and fish. :) for me durian is ok even when the smell sucks in fruit form... anything tasty will do. :)

Post a Comment