Saturday, December 12, 2015

10Things

march 3, 2009

There are 13 days until Christmas. I am so behind this year that I am not done with Christmas shopping yet. So many things to do that most of the time I don't know which one to do first. By the way, last week, the boy celebrated his 16th birthday! My boy is a young man now.


1. All of these, I love. These were the hits during my elementary years.

2. These men are hot. I mean really, really hot.

3. A little drummer girl.

4. This is really interesting. I want to go to this museum in D.C.

5. Have you seen the Wolfpack? I haven't but I saw them and their story on 20/20.

6. Best News Bloopers for 2015.

7. Michael Jackson's anti-gravity secret.

8. Gas station turned home.

9. Women do something like this every year!

10. I need you!


Photography by Jay Divinagracia . March 3, 2009 in Frederick, Maryland.



1 comment:

jonathan said...

The post is short but the links were looooooong. It was like hopping from one site to another, sort of me being like my students who cannot focus, ha,ha,ha! I ddin't realize you like spicy food.

Post a Comment