Thursday, June 17, 2021

Under the Sun

 Spent the last two days mostly outdoors. We had our morning coffee with my homemade bread in the backyard. We loved to listen to a variety of chirping birds in the morning. 

Yesterday, after his office hours, the mister finished the new garden plot solely for flowers to attract more pollinators in our garden. 


I have been pulling out my strawberry plants as well for transplanting. Some still have fruits so I left some plants alone. 


I also harvested Tat Soi for lunch. I cooked most of it for Stir Fried Tat Soi in Unagi Sauce, and some of it for our Mung Bean Soup. Both dishes are plant-based. 


I had to pack and ship 6 items to my customers this morning. However, I was done with work way before the day was over, and got to do more gardening again. 

I cleared the ivy vines invading our grapes, and I hope I'll have more time after work tomorrow because I seriously need to finish half of the job.

2 comments:

SGRMSE. said...

not sure how i'm only discovering this blog. photos are beautiful and homemade bread! WOW. unrelated, but i really wanted to also say: i love that quote from your son on your sidebar!

Twilight Man said...

Wow! Wow! Your garden is so huge that you could keep horses too!! I love that idea of plucking freshest vegetables to cook right away. That's healthy and more business will flourish for you. Soon you will sell organic vegetables too! Good luck Lily.

Post a Comment