Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Monday

 I baked bread on Sunday evening until the wee hours of Monday. I wanted to sleep in but I had to ship items to customers today, and one was an urgent order going to San Francisco. The customer needed this 1980s Aggie Georgette for Chordas US-made leather blazer for Saturday. 

The mister also had an early online meeting, so we had our coffee so close to lunch, and paired it with the bread I baked last night. 

By the way, I made Ube-filled Soft Buns topped with butter, sugar, and cheese.

Before we had lunch, I watered the plants. I wished I did it earlier in the day because I didn't water them on Sunday. I was expecting rain yesterday afternoon till evening, but it didn't come. Some of the okra I transplanted last Saturday looked like they desperately needed a drink.

This is the second year that I have been growing squash vertically. The white flowers on the side are carrot flowers. 

The mister and I came back from the post office when it started to rain before 5 pm. It poured so hard when we came into the house. 

The poor Amazon delivery guy waited in his truck until the rain became gentle enough for him to deliver the package meant for our next door neighbor.

Around dinner, it poured so hard again. I guess I do not have to water the plants tomorrow. 


1 comment:

Twilight Man said...

Wow! I had never seen such heavy rains in Pennsylvania!

This 1980s Aggie Georgette piece has a very classic and stylish cutting that were popularly worn by entertainment celebrities.

Post a Comment