Monday, February 1, 2021

Hello!

I was multi-tasking again like always. Put one load of laundry in the washing machine, talked with my little sister on Instagram, answered an inquiry on my Etsy shop, and at the same time, I was baking bread. 

Got so caught up with my tasks that I almost forgot I had these in the oven, and when I took them out, they literally said, "hello from the darker side." 

The Filipino hotdog open buns were for the boy, and the Ube Ensaymada were for me and the the mister. 

Jazzed up the Ube Ensaymada with butter and sugar, and drowned them with shredded Monterey Jack cheese with our Lattes the following morning.


3 comments:

yccos said...

They all still look yummy to me! I started baking! I made my first focaccia last week from a cup of flour. And I loved what I did and ate it too! The air fryer I bought makes me want to try a lot of cooking in the kitchen. 😂

suituapui said...

Your buns look so good!

Twilight Man said...

Nice baking. I love everything on your tray.

Post a Comment