Monday, January 18, 2021

Dutch Baby Pancake

 At last, after some time, I finally decided to make this. 

I searched for the 5-star rating recipe, with very few ingredients, and quick to make. I also took notes from reviews.

I thought the mister wouldn't wait for this since he was already downstairs when I came down to prepare breakfast last Saturday. He said that he'd wait to start making our lattes until I would tell him that the pancake is almost ready.




Tadah!

My very first Dutch Pancake topped with blueberries and bananas, sprinkled with sugar.

This was so easy to make, and recipe is definitely a keeper. 

Today, I will make another one but with savory topping for our dinner.







1 comment:

Twilight Man said...

This is so quick and easy for you to whip up a healthy meal. I salute Filipinos for all their delicious traditional sweet desserts and rich tasty dishes which I love so much. I hope to visit Makati again someday.

Post a Comment