Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Savory Pandesal

 You know what? 

I miss it here. I miss writing my thoughts. I guess I will be posting as often as I can again.

By the way, I baked a Filipino bread infused with an American flavor and ingredients, and it was a hit with my regular diners (the mister, the boy, and the boy's brother from a different mother, Christian).

Around New Year other year, we came to Showroom, a modern American casual restaurant in our town. One of their famous appetizers was this biscuit served with whipped butter and strawberry spread. 

... and OMG! It was to die for. In fact, we ordered two servings. 

Yesterday, I baked another batch of this pandesal inspired by the biscuit appetizer from Showroom. 

Thus, I called this recipe the Showroom Pandesal.

The mister and I had a piece this morning with our cafe latte. I toasted it perfectly this time, served with spreadable butter and strawberry preserve from my favorite local brand called McCutcheon's.



No comments:

Post a Comment