Thursday, September 22, 2022

September 22, 2022 - Cha-ching!

I got multiple sales today but I wasn't planning on shipping items because I am planning to finish cleaning and organizing our dining room and our kitchen. 

Yna and her tratow (boyfriend), Larry are coming home for the weekend. 

But at quarter past 3 in the afternoon, I got a "CHA-CHING" notification on my phone. 

I sold an expensive skirt---a 1970s Givenchy electric pleated skirt. Sold to a costume designer for a TV series on Fox called Feud starring Molly Ringwald.

Buyer paid $30 for express shipping. So I hurriedly packed the item, printed the shipping label, and flew to the post office to drop the item. Phew!

If you happen to follow this series, let me know if this was used on screen.

I told Jay that we sold another one for a TV series.

"Na sad?" (Again, he answered.

Now, I'm back to cleaning. 

By the way, I earned a 3260% profit from the sales. Cha-ching!



My vintage store on Etsy, click here--- JUNE22.

No comments:

Post a Comment