Sunday, September 13, 2015

10Things

Untitled

It was a rainy day yesterday, but we braved the rain to go downtown for the In The Street festival. I wore my thrifted all-weather boots which I don't get to wear as often. I hope I'll have the time to blog about the festival soon, and I hope you have a lovely day. Here's this week's 10Things.

1. I wish that there are more fathers like him.
2. This teacher and his edible classroom is truly inspiring.
3. I really want these three for my home.
4. One of the prettiest in my shop.
5. Copyrights and the fashion industry.
6. Loving this song.
7. The boy can live here.
8. The mister and I have been talking about getting this, but haven't found the time to go there yet.
9. These are truly inspiring. I love photos that aren't "rehearsed" and "choreographed."
10. My neice, Jya, on her first few days of Kindergarten many, many years ago, she had a crush on a boy with a blonde hair because he looked like a Disney Prince.

Photo by Jay Divinagracia . Spring 2013 Washington D.C.

3 comments:

Nancy Chan said...

Hi LiLi, am looking forward to your festival post. No.10 reminded me of my youngest son when he first went to kindergarten school. One day when I went to pick him up, a little girl came running to tell me that my son kissed her on her cheek! Lol!

jep buendia said...

i love the picture! :)

...and i just keep on opening those links :) thanks for sharing!

ZaiZai said...

I love these 10 things posts Lili! As much as I love the cute planters from Etsy! :)

Post a Comment