Monday, April 7, 2014

Brag Post 1: Bogs

I think the pair of shoes I bought last month  is brag worthy. At retail price, I do not think I can afford this at all. It's priced at $80.00

I love this easy-to-pull-on short boots by Bogs. It's 100% waterproof, and is made from durable hand-lasted rubber. It's lined with EveryDry & Bogs Max-Wick to absorb and evaporate sweat. I do not know some of those mentioned but somehow that all sounded good.

I wore it many times last winter and especially now that it's spring time. I wore it in the garden, to the groceries, and even when I had an out-patient surgery last month. It's really comfortable, and I do not mind wearing it with my elf socks.

It was raining the whole day today, and I wore it with my Halloween witch socks. Hehehe.

I bought it for $3, never been used, with tag at the thrift store.

Untitled Untitled Untitled

8 comments:

Post a Comment