Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Yo!

I'm writing this while having my late lunch. I'm having a warm bowl of black and brown rice, and oatmeal combo champorado, with a little creamer and freshly sliced strawberries, topped with some left over fried pork from last night.

lunch

I wanted to blog about the penny farthing event last Saturday, but I just couldn't find the time to upload and choose photos for the post. I have so many things to do--at home and for the shop. This is the last week of summer vacation for the boy. Today is their school's back to school night, which reminds me to start dinner earlier than usual. We're done with school supply shopping though. Thank God.

Got to go!

3 comments:

jonathan said...

This week was also the start of school for us and I am exhausted. Blame the summer break, ha,ha,ha. Have a great school year to your boy! Strawberries again! Yum!

ღღČяїstinEεїз said...

Aww....visiting your blog always makes me feel hungry!!!! ahahhaa
now I'm missing champorado!!!

love lots,
Tin

mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

ZaiZai said...

That looks yummy Lili! I usually wouldn't try something with fruit and pork together but if you made it, I'm sure it's great :)

Post a Comment