Thursday, June 18, 2015

Summer Sunshine Dress

In April of 2013, I got a private message from a customer in my etsy shop that this dress might be used for a film. Since I wasn't really sure that it would be used, I waited for the trailer online.

1970s SUMMER SUNSHINE empire tween long dress . fits girls 10 to 12
Untitled

When I saw the trailer, at 1:07 I saw the yellow dress. I wasn't sure though, but I had the feeling that it was it.
00ll

At 1:48, I saw it! YES! I knew that it was the dress worn by the character Amelia Stuart, played by Imogene Wolodarsky.
00lll

Among all the thousands and thousands of vintage shops online, a 1970s children's dress from my shop was chosen as a wardrobe piece for this movie, Infinitely Polar Bear that starred Mark Ruffalo and Zoe Saldana.



Based on a true story, Infinitely Polar Bear is showing in theatres near you starting tomorrow, June 19, 2015. Check other opening dates here.


5 comments:

yccos said...

Wow. congratulations :) :) I's a very nice dress :)

jonathan said...

Great job! This is the start of many great things to come.

ZaiZai said...

Wow! Hope that this is just the first of more items from your shop hitting the big screen Lili :)

Hi! I am LiLi! said...

Thank you. I hope so too. :)

Hi! I am LiLi! said...

I hope so too. Another dress was purchased the other week for another movie too. So excited.

Post a Comment