
I was in the kitchen getting something, and I heard the boy telling his Papa in the dining room,
"Pa, eat your fruits!"
So, I asked the boy what it was all about. He answered, "I saw him taking all the strawberries out from his plate, and he put them on his placemat beside his plate. I already ate mine and it wouldn't be fair if he doesn't eat his."
Hehehehe. Yes. The boy knows I'd get upset if he doesn't eat his vegetables and fruits. He even ate the sauteed Calabaza with shrimps I cooked last Friday evening for dinner. He hates that kind of vegetable, but he told me that he had no choice, but eat them.
Oh! By the way, I also asked the mister why he did what he did with his fruits. He said that he doesn't want his fruits to mix with his eggs, corned beef hash, and fried rice.
Kalusot!
Well, he almost got away with it, but I made sure the mister ate his fruits too.
Oh! By the way, I also asked the mister why he did what he did with his fruits. He said that he doesn't want his fruits to mix with his eggs, corned beef hash, and fried rice.
Kalusot!
Well, he almost got away with it, but I made sure the mister ate his fruits too.
Happy Mother's Day Lili! You could pass their fruits to me in case they really wouldn't want to eat them :)
ReplyDelete