I have no idea what this was called but it was delicious- very tasty clear broth and Napa cabbage.
Peking Duck Roll (Asian pancake wrapped crispy duck, cucumber, scallion and hoisin sauce) . $8.50
Friday Special: Ka-Prao Gai Sub (Stir fried minced chicken with basil, green bean and sweet pepper in chili garlic served with fried egg and steamed jasmine rice)
Pad Preaw Whan (Thai style sweet and sour with onion, pineapple, cucumber, pepper, grape and tomato) . $12
As always, their food was delicious. That is exactly why we love this place. What I also discovered was that they served us a lovely tea, Ginger Twist flavor, which is a product of Mighty Leaf Tea. In fact, we squeezed out the teapot down to the last drop.
Looking at these pics at 11 in the evening and I am hungry. I do love kra pao gai or mu as it is already a complete dish. Though I had been in Thailand for long, I still cannot take the spicy ones so I always ask for no chillies when I order food.
ReplyDeleteGlad you are out of the hospital now. Hoping for a speedy recovery. God bless!