Saturday, May 16, 2015

Love Is...

304865_10150956916940911_362947888_n

Today, the mister and I went to K-Mart hoping to find the exact battery for Yna's old Swatch watch. We went to the grocery store, and the nearest Rite Aid, but didn't find it. K-Mart was our last nearest hope. Walmart is kind of far and it was late in the afternoon already. We needed to feed the children at home. Two of the boy's closest friends came over at our house. They are our sleepover regulars.

Back to the battery, I guess, we need to go to Walmart some other time. Rite Aid doesn't have it too. On our way out, we saw some women's activewear on sale near the entrance of the store. I was so happy to find a variety of women's training capri pants. We were at the mall yesterday and didn't find any. We also went to Dick's Sporting Goods, but I find their prices ridiculously high. So, anyway...

Me: Ganahan ko ani nga color ug material. (I like this color and material.)
The Mister: Kana! Nindut na! Isukod! (Those ones! They're nice! Try it on!)

I was scanning the rack and...

Me: Ay! Wa may medium. (Oh. There's no medium.)
The Mister: Isukod kaning small. (Try this small on.)

Really?

Me: Giingnan na bitaw ka nako nga di lagi ko small. Di ko ka-utot ana sa sobra ka pi-ot! ( I told you, I'm not a small. I can't fart when it's extremely tight.)

Of course, I was just kidding about the fart part.

The mister: Isukod lang gud basin masibo diay! (Just try it on, maybe it'll fit you!)

*sigh.

Here we go again. He wanted me to try all the small activewear bottoms at Dick's yesterday too. He really thinks I am a small. Hehehehe. Yes, I came from an extra large a decade ago. Then a large, and recently, came down to medium. But assuming that I am a small is unrealiastic, in my opinion, at this time. And if I do try a small size, I might look like a freshly-made sausage.

I guess love must be really blind!

2 comments:

mike said...

oh so sweet naman ni hubby :)

btw - the farting part was hilarious. don't want to be disgusting here but since i wear tights when I run during winter....let's just say i know how the f* goes. ;)

stevevhan said...

I love the bisdak (bisayang dako) conversation part! yes, i am bisga too (bisayang gamay) ahahahha.

Post a Comment