Thursday, November 5, 2015

Siopao Fail

Hello from my kitchen. I really need to perfect my siopao (steamed buns) dough recipe. I have no problem with my meat filling recipe, but the dough, however, seems like for me is a failure. There must be something wrong with how I steam them or probably the ingredients I am using.

Why? Why? Why? Why does my buns aren't as fluffy compare to the ones that I've tasted. Last week, I tried a second recipe and still, I was not contented with it. The mister and the boy's rating is "just okay", which is never okay for me.

Untitled

I am trying another recipe today, and that also includes another cooking technique. I hope this new recipe is a keeper.

1 comment:

jep buendia said...

Parang di po umalsa? :)
Pero wala rin naman akong alam sa pagluluto ng siopao.
Basta malambot at moist ang tinapay, ok na yan hehehe :)

Post a Comment