Wednesday, September 2, 2015

*Sigh

So I went to see my doctor yesterday. It was just a visit to tell me of my lab results since I wasn't able to see her after I had it done. We went on a vacation around that time, and then when we came back, she went on a vacation too.

I told the mister the previous night that I'd walk in the morning to the doctor's office. It is about a 2-miles away. My appointment was at 8:45 a.m. I left the house  at 8:17 a.m. I almost changed my mind because I might not make it on time, and what if I'd sweat a lot and wouldn't look and smell fresh? But still, I walked anyway.

When she came in the room, Dr. T had a huge smile.

Dr. T: You look different!
Me: Really? Is that a good thing?

Then I grinned! In my mind, I kept saying it loudly,
"Please tell me I lost more weight! Please tell me! JUST TELL ME, Dr. T!"
Dr. T: Hmmm? I think it's your hair. You've grown it! It's really longer this time. I used to seeing you with either shaved or a really short do.

Deep inside, I was...

  

Me: Oh! ...Yes, I decided to grow it back.

*sigh. I really thought she'd notice it! Hehehe. I think I need to work harder this time. Let's do this, Lili!

Got to go! Heading out to earn my thousands and thousands of steps for today.

L1850169

8 comments:

Nancy Chan said...

Lili, let's do it! Lately, I too have been skipping my walking exercise. The reason? Either I overslept, tired or was just too lazy! I must really be disciplined from now on because I have gain so much weight!

handmade by amalia said...

But you still walked the two miles! Good for you.
Amalia
xo

Hi! I am LiLi! said...

And another two in going home. Thanks Amalia.

Hi! I am LiLi! said...

I'll have to take advantage of weather outside before winter gets here. Let's walk, Nancy! :)

Overthinker Palaboy said...

Love the socks :)

ZaiZai said...

You know what Lili, you look different to me too! You've lost weight no! :)

I'm sure the doctor noticed. Maybe she didn't want to let you know para ma motivate ka pa to do more. Or maybe she's just not so easy giving compliments lol!

Hi! I am LiLi! said...

Hey, thanks! Got them from the young lady's friend from Korea.

Hi! I am LiLi! said...

I kinda lang. Actually, I plateaued. Kainis!

Half way there na. Konting kembot na lang at yon na yon!

Post a Comment