Saturday, August 29, 2015

10Things

Monocacy river swimming hole stop.

It is still summer but the past week felt like it's fall already. I want it to be summer still. I want extra daylight and warmer days for my daily hikes and bike rides, or probably more days for fishing at the river with the mister.

1. The boy's current favorite song.
2. My jaw dropped when he started playing.
3. I've watched the film, and I am joining this bandwagon. Actually, I am into my second day plant-based two meal per day. Working on the three meals in the next few weeks.
4. This shop is just so full of cuteness.
5. My friend has the prettiest baby room.
6. I'll try this recipe one of these days. Here's to a healthier lifestyle!
7. I took this photo.
8. This Lola (grandma) is an inspiration.
9. This Lolo (grandpa)is an inspiration too.
10. Feel the rainbow.

Photo by the mister, Jay Divinagracia

4 comments:

stevevhan said...

ahhh, i love summer as well, who doesn' t loce summer anyway right? where we can all explore everywhere. :) It's ber month already, and you know the tradition here in the PH! yey

ZaiZai said...

Cute cute ng doodles ni Lim Heng Swee! I'd love to have a wall filled with his framed doodles!

Na curios ako sa Fork over Knives! Is it a cooking show Lili, or a lifestyle ekek show?

Hi! I am LiLi! said...

Zai, the movie is a documentary. I am so inspired by the movie. Here's a free link. I hope the link is viewable in Antipolo. :D

http://hdmovie14.net/watch/forks-over-knives-2011

Hi! I am LiLi! said...

Nag-decorate ka na? I had customers from Australia who bought Christmas sweaters in July. They said it's for their Christmas in July celebration. I guess they just want to wear Christmas "ugly" sweaters while it's winter there now.

Post a Comment