Tuesday, May 19, 2015

The Problem

I was chatting with my little sister, Charmaine in Australia today. I told her in one of our topics that I have a problem. A big one!

She: Unsay problema? (What's the problem?)
Me: I made homemade coffee ice cream and baked the most decadent super moist dark chocolate cake with dark chocolate glaze last night, should I eat some now or sa dinner na? (...or at dinner)

Untitled Untitled

She answered me,
"SHYEET!" (Shit!)
Hahahaha! Just imagine what she'd say if she had seen these photos.

It was 2:30 in the morning in Australia already! I know, talking about food especially at dawn is such a tease. I MUST avoid chatting with her for weeks in the early morning for now until she forgets about this.

...or else, she'll get even!

Oh! By the way, I ended eating a small piece of the cake with a small scoop of ice cream at lunch.

5 comments:

mike said...

accepting donations here :)

stevevhan said...

UHMMMMM. OOOOOOO MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY GOOOOOOOOOODDD #CapslockParaIntense seeee? i love ice cream, coffee and chocolate, ginawa pang cake. :( OMG!!!!!

ZaiZai said...

Oh where is that magic transporting vacuum cleaner! You had me craving Lili! Haha :)

Anonymous said...

Would you post the recipe for the cake? It looks amazing!

Hi! I am LiLi! said...

I will soon!

Post a Comment