Thursday, May 21, 2015

Oh Jackie!

Today after school, the boy told me about what happened a couple of nights ago. He said he got so scared when he came down late at night to get a glass of water in the kitchen. On his way to the kitchen, from upstairs going through the dimly lit living room, then passing through the dining room, he said he was spooked, and his heart was trembling so hard that he could hear it, because he really thought he saw a person.
"Ma, your bag scared me!"
I didn't know which of my bags he meant, and then he added...
"THAT BAG!" 
Untitled

Hahahaha!

Poor kid! My old Andy Warhol's Jackie O canvas bag terrified him. Some nights ago, I remember it was sitting on a high bar chair in the living room near the open doorway to the kitchen. The moment he came into the dining room, it was that face that he came face to face with.


5 comments:

ZaiZai said...

Haha that would have scared me too Lili :)

Nancy Chan said...

Ha ha, Lili! I would be scared too! Poor boy, I can imagine how he must had felt!

Nancy Chan said...

Ha ha, Lili! I would be scared too! Poor boy, I can imagine how he must had felt!

stevevhan said...

that would also scare me. Well, if im the kid, i would throw the bag just before you know it! ahahahah

crybaby said...

that would scare me too... love the bag. *wink

Post a Comment