Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Christmas Isn't Over

It was snowing most of the day yesterday, so the boy and I just stayed indoors all day. I didn't even attempt to get the mail from our mailbox which is located at the end of our driveway since it was so cold. But I sent a message to the mister and asked him to check it. When he got home, he handed me a bubble mailer. I was surprised since I wasn't expecting a mail from anyone. And then I saw who it was from.

Oh my gosh! It's a copy of Philippine Senator Miriam Defensor Santiago's Stupid Is Forever that Cecile Van Straten aka Chuvaness gifted me. I didn't expect to get a copy this soon.

Untitled

The last time I heard, this was sold out, and in some parts of the Philippines, it isn't available yet. Thanks Cecile for the gift. You're the best! Thank you too to her friend, Grace of Divasoria for mailing the book from San Francisco.

6 comments:

crybaby said...

oh! I'm extremely jelous!

Anonymous said...

you're welcome! happy new year!

jonathan said...

When my friends asked me what I would like for Christmas, I told them It would be nice to have Miriam's book and they did buy one except I should get it and I didn't go home this holidays :(

jep buendia said...

Waaah! Nilibot ko na at binalik-balikan ang iba't ibang branch ng National Bookstore, ang tanging sinasabi sa akin ay "Sold out na po." Tapus ikaw po na nasa ibang bansa pa ay meron na hehehe.

Sana makabili rin ako :) Maghahagilap po ulit ako, excited!

Hi! I am LiLi! said...

Tell your friend to send it via media mail na lang.

Hi! I am LiLi! said...

I do not think I would ever get hold of this book without Chuvaness. I am so grateful to her, and her friend Divasoria.

Post a Comment